Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lehi's Other Journey

When Owen got in the car today after church he promptly pulled out a picture he had colored in primary and began to tell us what he learned today. It went something like this:


Owen: Did you know that Lehi and his family left Jerusalem because it was going to be destroyed?


Us: Yes we did Owen. Then what happened?


Owen: They went to Hawaii.

4 comments:

Granmacindyprice said...

I am so lucky because I got to hear the story and actually see the visual aids last night. Owen, do you think that you could come over every Sunday and teach me??? You are the Best! XOXOXOX

The Coombs' said...

I didn't know that! Thanks for the history update Owen!! What a cutie

Sarah said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

That journey sounds way more fun than the original!