Whenever the whole family goes to the farm, we usually take our tent-trailer which our boys absolutely love! Every night while putting Owen to bed he would tell me, "Mom this is the best cam pout ever!"
Friday and Saturday the weather was beautiful! We spent the day out on the boat and playing in the yard. We roasted our hot dogs over the fire for dinner and spent the evening riding the four wheelers. My kids could not get enough of the four-wheelers. Every time we turned around, both Owen & Sam were climbing up on one. They were actually pretty content to sit on them and pretend they were on a great ride until someone could take them. On Sunday, we came home from church with a storm rolling in over the mountains. The rain started soon after and it didn't let up the rest of the weekend. It was great! We stayed inside drinking hot chocolate and playing games together. It reminded me of so many vacations we took as a family when I was young. We had such a good time and took advantage of the time to relax.
We celebrated Matt & Ryan's 25th birthday on Sunday with some yummy brownies and cobbler. Happy Birthday Matt & Ryan!






7 comments:
Cuuute pictures!!!! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! And oh, by the way, I keep forgetting to tell you Jenn, that I think Owen looks a lot like your dad. A little bit like Brad but probably more like you dad. He's a cute kid! Sam is just as cute too!!
Staci
What a cute soccer mom you are Jen! You look so good!
What a fun vacation! The boys looked adorable on the quad now you need to buy them thier own... :)
Oh and we miss you guys too! I am excited for pre-school to start as well for many reasons! :)
what cute pictures. I love camping. Where is the farm located?
Camping rocks! I wish we could camp every weekend! Great pictures.
We are so blessed to be a family!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment