Oh my gosh! Oowww!! That looks like it hurt! Alex had a run in the corner of the wall. I thought it split his head! But luckily it didn't! That poor kid of yours! Staci
Sam is doing better today. He has one heck of a bruise but the goose egg has gone down quite a bit. Luckily we didn't have to take him to the hospital. The peditrician said that the forehead is the "best" place to hit your head because it is the hardest.
He was trying to walk in Owen's shoes and tripped into the bottom of the dresser. He actually dented a soild wood dresser with his head. YIKES!!
OH! How awful. I am glad that the goose-egg has gone down today...and that the forhead was the best of all the bad options of places to bang a haed. You'll need to take a picture of the dresser too.
Brad & I have been married for eight years and have never been happier!! We have two incredible little boys. Owen is four years old and makes us laugh every day. Sam is two and lights up the room with his smile. It's one crazy life but we're so glad it's ours!!
14 comments:
All I can say is . . . wow!
SAAAAMMMMM!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Holy Cow Ferny! The dresser should totally get a time out for that one! Poor Sam. Loves
OH MY GOSH! Poor little Sammers! That is a crazy bump! He needs lots of treats! :)
Ow! That looks like it killed! Poor Sam...give him extra hugs and kisses...
Oh my gosh! Oowww!! That looks like it hurt! Alex had a run in the corner of the wall. I thought it split his head! But luckily it didn't! That poor kid of yours!
Staci
wow that is huge is he ok. did you have to take him to the hospital. Poor little guy...
OUCH! That looks like a serious battle wound! How is he today?
Sam is doing better today. He has one heck of a bruise but the goose egg has gone down quite a bit. Luckily we didn't have to take him to the hospital. The peditrician said that the forehead is the "best" place to hit your head because it is the hardest.
He was trying to walk in Owen's shoes and tripped into the bottom of the dresser. He actually dented a soild wood dresser with his head. YIKES!!
OH! How awful. I am glad that the goose-egg has gone down today...and that the forhead was the best of all the bad options of places to bang a haed. You'll need to take a picture of the dresser too.
HOLY CRAP!! I bet he had a small headache after that one!!
That is one impressive bump.
That sucks! I feel so bad it makes my head hurt just looking at it. Poor little guy.
Oh Jen! I feel bad for you, because I know how hard it is to see this on your little guy, and it seems to take forever to disappear!!
Post a Comment